miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

Unlucky day...part 2.




Well, it seems that today I feel ‘strong’ enough to keep up with my story. So, I ended yesterday saying that I was going to attend my Chinese classes. I still can’t believe it, but, eventually I caught the right bus, in the right bus station, at the right hour, and (I still can’t believe it now) it took me to the right place, on time. ‘Hallelujahhhh!!! In the end I apparently was having a little bit of luck. Yay!!! J
How naïve I was. I thought for a second that I was actually being lucky, but then (believe it or not, but this is the absolute and only truth) the class was suspended due to the teacher’s sickness. I was about to kill myself. How could that being happening to me? I mean, I’m not a bad person, at all…at least not intentionally. I’m a friend of my friends, I buy sweets and candies to my siblings, I recycle as much as I can, and I’m against testing on animals….c’mon I even had good marks in my A-level exams!! So, did I really deserve THAT??!! No, for God’s sake, NO!
But then, as always, the worst part was coming, because as you’ve probably guessed by now, I missed the last bus to my house. No joking. It’s kind of funny when I think about that now. Oh no! It’s hilarious when I remember that, in my way home, it started raining and I had no umbrella ( but I had hundreds of handkerchiefs!!). So yes, I made my way back home under a heavy cold rain, but hey! No wind this time. That was progressing. And you can make your journey a bit happier with some music. Well, certainly you can’t if your mp3 player’s battery is empty. Great. But… you can always sing in the rain, right?
No, don’t panic. I didn’t. Too many strange looks at me that day.
Aha! And then, in the second most humiliating moment that day, I accidentally came across with the person I had a little crush on. That’s so perfect!! While I was waving to him, with a big smile and saying ‘hello!’, he didn’t even put his eyes on me. I mean, I’d rather him to hate me, at least he would realize that I exist and it won’t be so miserable to say ‘hi’ in the middle of the street to anybody. Anyway, a couple of dirty old men standing near me gave the salute back, so I can’t complain, can I?
By the time I got home, I was soaked (not as much as all my important, note that, IMPORTANT papers were, but anyway) and I felt that I was beginning having a severe cold. And……… voilá! My favorite part. Not then, obviously, but it is actually a great moment for a comedy film or just something that you’ll tell people and they are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life: aha, I forgot my keys at home and nobody was in. Isn’t that just incredibly unreal? I mean, these things never happen in real life. Well, they do in my world. I remember thinking ‘I can’t believe this is happening, this must be a sort of punishment or something like that.’
How my unbelievable story ended? Well, I had to wait an entire hour for my mom to get home, in the freezing rain, with all my university stuff, and feeling terribly sick.
It’s not that bad if you compare this with REAL tragedies, now it is just a quite funny story, but in that moment I felt very miserable. Of course, I was sick for a long time, but luckily I didn’t get pneumonia or something worse, so…
That was my worst-luck-ever day. Since then I’ve been working on my luck and now I am able almost not to miss one bus in a day. I’m progressing!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario